Jejaview X Drone Shirt Launch on Sept 12

Jejaview announces their Official Shirt launch with Drone on Sept 12,

One of my favorite band Jejaview announces  their Official Shirt launch collab with Drone on Sept 12, friday at Black King's Bar West Ave Quezon City.

And yes I want this  Shirt. But badly saying sorry for myself,  I can't make it there because have a task to do. (Busylife)

So I want to promote it here, and telling that you have to go there if you're free, better save the day. and if you're a fan of Save Me Hollywood, Chicosci and Diachroma this is the gig the you're looking for.

Official poster are release for more information.

Jejaview
Shout out to Jejaview, Congratulations, thank you for sharing your music, and your t-shirt :).


Related Posts

News 5329044458720780409

Post a Comment