Sylosis Introduce New Drummer

Sylosis announce the departure of their long time Drummer. Check out full story.
Sylosis
Photo: Sylosis
Sylosis announce the departure of their long time Drummer.  Rob Callard recent drummer head over to their Official website Sylosis.com released statement why have to leave Sylosis.

I can no longer dedicate 100% of my time to the touring schedule and therefore to be fair to the band and fans I will step down and allow another drummer to take my place. Rob Said.

Thanking everyone who had been part of his life when he was with the band.

After that Sylosis greatfully introduce a new drummer, Welcoming Ali Richardson and will be the permanent drummer of the band.

We are in the lucky position that Ali Richardson has joined us in Rob's place and we're excited for the future with him! - Sylosis Members refrain in a post to their facebook page.

Alicame from another awesome band Bleed From Within, thanking them that they let they're Drummer to fit in with Sylosis. 

Thanks to my brothers in Bleed From Within for letting me take on another band as well as my own, thanks to Josh, Bailey and Carl for this opportunity, and I want to wish Rob all the best for the future. Cheers!”
Check out full statement via Sylosis  website announcing the new drummer Ali Ricahrdson.

Related Posts

News 4528737412861121903

Post a Comment